Enjoy 6 bottles of Chinon made from 100% organic Cabernet Franc at wholesale price this month!
Each carton contains 6 bottles at $210 (you save $24) + Free delivery (Mon-Fri, 10h-18h)
2 bottles of Chinon 'Thirst for Tenderness"
2 bottles of Chinon "Elegance"
2 bottles of Chinon "Character"
Domaine de Noire wines are fruity, juicy, light and refreshing, with soft tannins and a good minerality, very easy to drink!
We love their wines and hope you will give them a try!
La Villa Angeli Corsica Rose Special Offer!
A blend of Sciaccarellu and Grenache, its pink salmon color and nose are reminiscent of flowers and citrus that mingle with the spicy scents of the Corsican Maquis.
On the palate, it combines blood orange freshness and wild honey flavors.
This rose wine will go well with everything pink, salmon, crab, prawn, tuna, pizza...
We have got only a few cartons left, this promotion is valid while stock lasts! Hurry!
Would you like to get 6 bottles of premium french wines delivered to your doorstep every month, hassle-free?
- Experience new wine styles every month: white, red, rose, sparkling, light bodied, full bodied, dry, sweet...
- Discover the most famous French wine regions: Alsace, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Loire Valley, Rhone Valley...
- Read the history of the wineries and wine regions, browse wine maps and tasting notes, expand your knowledge of French wines!
- Subscribe now to our bundle offer at $239 per month and save $300 per year!
- Let us know your preferences (Monday-Friday, 10h-18h) and we will arrange the delivery the first week of every month.
- Pay upon delivery and cancel anytime without any penalty.
The ideal partner for your events. Fine bubbles with subtle notes of citrus and honey. Dry and refreshing. Grape variety: 100% Chenin Blanc. Soil: Gravel on a base of clay in Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil. Winemaking: Traditional Method with second fermentation in bottle. Ageing: on lees for 18-24 months before disgorgement.
A deep red color. Aromas of violet, berries and spices. This wine is medium bodied with a fruity character, delicate tannins and gentle acidity. This wine is best paired with meats, such as ribeye steak and french fries, a duck leg confit cassoulet or Provencal dishes with tomatoes and wild herbs. Certfied Organic. Grapes: 80% Malbec, 20% Merlot. Soil:...
100% Chardonnay. Aromas of brioche, banana, roasted almond and hazelnut. In the mouth the Chardonnay is smooth, balanced, with citrus and buttery notes. 1/3 of the wine is aged in new oak barrels. A great wine with complexity and volume to pair with scallops, fish in sauce, poultry and cheese. Good for ageing 10 years or to enjoy right away.
Chenin is the grape variety of the Loire's best wines. It's a complicated grape that require a great deal of work on the winegrower and winemaker's part. It gives a mineral wine, with a bouquet of quince and acacia flowers. A rich tasting awaits, with a lot of material, volume and fat, a long finish dominated by aromas of citrus and exotic fruits....
Eye: bright and clear pale yellow goldNose: Aromas of exotic fruits and citrusPalate: dry and powerful with a good mineralityConclusion: very refreshing and elegant.Certified OrganicVineyard: 3 hectaresSoil: Clay-limestoneYields: 45 hl/ha.Production: 16,000 bottlesPairing: Best served at 10°C with seafood and goat cheeses. Rated 15/20 by the "Revue du Vin...
Blend of 50% Merlot, 45% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc. Aged in French oak barrels for 12 months. Beautiful bright purple dress. Fragrant bouquet with notes of black fruits and cocoa. The mouth is rich, full and fleshy with ripe tannins. The finish is long and aromatic. Médaille d’Or - Challenge International du Vin 2018 Médaille Or - Gilbert...
Certified Organic. 100% Syrah. Deep ruby red, this Syrah offers scent of violet and blackpepper, a juicy palate, smooth and elegant with silky tannins. Masses of fruit and yet sufficiently full of texture. Spicy & intense... What a delicious glass of wine! Soil: loamy, chalky marls with sandstone. Yields: 40hl/ha. Annual production 4,000 bottles....
Complex and harmonious nose with aromas of ripe red fruits, a touch of minerality and oak flavors. Silky palate with soft tannins and juicy berries. Medium bodied and easy to drink, this is a perfect match for red meat and roasted poultry. Grapes: 65% Grenache, 25% Syrah, 10% Mourvèdre. Vines: 30 years Yield: 40 hl/ha Soil : Clay chalk Aged in old oak...
Free delivery (Monday-Friday) from $200 of purchase in central Singapore.
You can simply place your order online, by phone or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You have the flexibility to pay by cash, cheque on delivery, or using your internet banking.
1. We have carefully selected high quality winegrowers in France to bring you the best value for money in Singapore.
2. We import all our wines directly from the wineries, in refrigerated containers to make sure they reach you in perfect condition.
3. Most of our wines are certified organic, made in respect of the environment and the consumers.
4. We supply wines to restaurants and private clients, for your everyday consumption and special occasions.
5. We run a new promotion every month, check our Facebook page. Thank you!