Enjoy 12 bottles of high quality, single varietal, red wine at wholesale price!
Each case contains the following bottles:
2bt x La Célestière, Châteauneuf-du-Pape "La Croze" 2016 -> 100% Grenache Organic
2bt x Château Les Hauts d'Aglan, Cahors "Cuvée A" 2016 -> 100% Malbec Organic
2bt x Clos des Quarterons, Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil 2017 -> 100% Cabernet Franc Biodynamic
2bt x Domaine de Brau, Pays d'Oc "Pure" 2019 -> 100% Syrah Organic
2bt x Domaine de Brau, Pays d'Oc "Majelus" 2016 -> 100% Merlot Organic
2bt x Domaine Buisson, Bourgogne Red 2018 -> 100% Pinot Noir Biodynamic
Get 12 bottles for $520 ($43.33/bottle only => Save $56.00) + Free delivery!
Limited stock available, direct import from France, best price guaranteed in Singapore!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Here is a mixed case of premium French wine, all red, single varietal, certified organic and biodynamic.
- Try the wines from 5 French wine regions: Burgundy, South West, Loire Valley, Rhone Valley, Languedoc-Roussillon;
- Taste the wines from 5 appellations: Bourgogne AOP, Cahors AOP, Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil AOP, Chateauneuf-du-Pape AOP, Pays d'Oc IGP.
- Discover 5 family-owned, independent wineries: CLOS DES QUARTERONS, LA CELESTIERE; DOMAINE H&G BUISSON; DOMAINE DE BRAU; CHATEAU LES HAUTS D'AGLAN.
- Enjoy 6 different grape varieties: Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec, Grenache, Syrah, Pinot Noir in their purest form, unadulterated by additives and technological processes as it is so common in commercial wines.
- Open the first bottle to understand the characteristics of each grape variety and make comparison between them. What is is the difference between a light bodied and full bodied mouthfeel? What are the primary notes of each grapes? How the wine flavors are affected by alcohol strength, residual sugar, tannins and acidity? What kind of food would go well with them? How do you think they will age over time?
- Open the second bottle to have fun and experiment, we hope that you'll like these wines as much as we do, cheers!
Grape variety : 95% cabernet franc, 5% cabernet sauvignon. Soil : gravel and sand on a subsoil of hardpan and clay. Farming methods : this wine is certified organic (Ecocert) and biodynamic (Demeter). Winemaking : : the grapes are harvested by hand when they are fully mature. They are sorted on the vine and at the winery. Maceration in stainless steel 2 -...
Grapes: 100% Malbec. Here is a beautiful red wine, deep dark color, with intense aromas of violet and berries. The palate is soft and delicate with fruity aromas of dried plum and velvety tannins. A few years of ageing creates the harmony of a great wine to accompany classic fine food such as duck gizzard confit, pan fried foie gras or a ribeye steak....
100% Merlot. Certified Organic. Garnet red wine with touches of violet. Light bodied and easy to drink, this organic Merlot is full of attractive, spicy fruit, sensuous flowers, and pleasant tannin to round off the structure. A great quality/price red wine from Languedoc! Soil: Calcareous Marls. Mediterranean climate with Atlantic influences. Production:...
Grape Variety: 100% Grenache. Farming: Certified Organic. Hand harvested. A beautiful dark ruby color, a nose of leather, blond tobacco, licorice. A structured palate that contrasts with silky tannins, ripe berries, spice, a long finish… A red wine that can be drunk now or kept for a decade. Impressive! Vine: over 100 years old. Yield: 28hl/ha. Soil: clay...
100% Syrah. Certified Organic. Deep ruby red wine, this Languedoc Syrah gives complex aromas of black fruits and black pepper, a juicy palate with a round structure, good concentration and velvety tannins. Super quality and yet affordable red wine to pair with food and share with friends. Soil: loamy, chalky marls with sandstone. Yields: 40hl/ha. Annual...
100% Pinot Noir. Radiant ruby red wine with intense red fruits aromas. Soft and delicate body, very fruity, smooth tannins and soft acidity, harmonious ripeness on the generous finish. This red Burgundy is so good we don't feel like sharing it! Certified organic and biodynamic. Vines 40 yo, Yields 40hl/ha, clay-limestone soil, Hand harvested, 80%...
No customer reviews for the moment.